Oh, and please make sure you read to the end, so you don't miss the big announcement.
Without further ado, here are Tom Morrissey's accomplishments in his first 100 days (in no particular order):
- He kept hopelessly ineffective and morally challenged Brett Mecum on staff as the Executive Director. Although Mecum is notoriously incompetent, it's important to keep him on staff because he's a revenue generator. I hear an endorsement is worth about $2,000.
- He hired sex-offender and serial business failure Mark Spinks as the "transition team chief" and kept him on in an unspecified role. Perhaps as a legal advisor?
- He hired an unqualified guy to serve as the Communications Director. Well, he didn't actually hire him. He hired a PR firm owned by a Democrat, who then hired an unqualified guy, and then subcontracted that unqualified guy to provide services to the AZ GOP. Or something like that.
- He rolled out a new flashy menu on the AZGOP website. Rumors are that only cost $14,000, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
- He eventually cancelled that joint fundraiser with the Democrats.
- He oversaw the installation of that new paper towel holder at AZGOP HQ.