Tuesday, October 05, 2010

MICHAEL JEANES FOR CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT


I need your help and your vote. Early ballots will be mailed in just a few days and I am looking for your support.



I am running for my fourth term as your Clerk of the Superior Court and I have serious opposition! Learn more about my campaign at: www.michaeljeanes.com






The opportunity to serve the people of Maricopa County is truly an honor and privilege. My staff and I are dedicated to three key principles in the operation of the Clerk’s Office: High quality customer service; Integrity; and Reducing the size and cost of government.




I am the only candidate with the proven experience needed to continuously improve the Clerk’s Office. Please vote for me and keep proven experience in the Clerk’s Office.


Please forward this message to at least ten friends and ask them to forward it to ten of their friends. Let’s keep the momentum going. The most successful campaigns are the result of people talking to and emailing friends and family and making recommendations.


Thank you!


Paid for by Jeanes for Clerk of the Superior Court


Michaeljeanes.com
602-686-2456
PO Box 72087, Phoenix AZ 85050
mkjeanes@gmail.com

1 comment:

AZDad said...

I wish I was still there. Michael Jeanes, is the Benchmark I used, to measure all others in and running for office, against.

His honesty and integrity are unquestionable. His knowledge and competency, as Clerk of the Superior Court, are at the highest level.

Michael, you are the best. Good luck to you. Give the family my very best.

Bob.