- “Community Building: If you have hate in your heart, let it out”
- “Anchor Babies, Entitlements and Obamacare: Secede rhymes with succeed”
- “The Truth about Rape: God’s intention, medical realities and the innocent male victims”
- “Why the South Really Won: Celebrate150 years of fighting for what’s right”
- “Eliminating Election Fraud: An intimate Q&A session with Russell Pearce, Lester Pearce, Rob Haney and Constantin Querard”
2. The whole fiscal cliff thing turns into a fiasco where the Democrats find a way to tax greedy, evil, rich people even more AND raise spending. They don’t do a thing to reduce the budget deficit or debt. Revenues don’t increase much, because people find ways around it. The economy stagnates. Obama blames it all on Bush.
3. Democrats indulge their gun-banning fantasies with a stricter ban of scary-looking guns than what passed in 1994. It makes absolutely no measurable difference in crime rates or severity, but it does make the NRA mad, and millions pour into close races across the country and Republicans take the Senate and House again in 2014 (see 2014 predictions).
4. The Illegal Immigration problem gets focus and eventually solved. Unfortunately, Democrats get the credit in the public’s mind, since Obama is president, and Latino voters reward them by registering Democrat in greater numbers. Locally we can thank some of our prominent politicians who are national spokespersons on the issue, and who have blocked reasonable solutions in the past when Bush tried to solve the problem.
5. Going out on a limb: There will be some conflict in the Middle East or something. It doesn’t get solved this year.
6. This isn’t a prediction, but let it be known: The phrase is “I couldn’t care less,” not, “I could care less.” Just saying.
7. Diamondbacks get a little better. Cardinals can’t get worse. Suns sputter along. ASU football has a winning season, beats UofA again, and wins their bowl game.