Monday, October 29, 2012

MARTHA McSALLY - That's A War on Women



  CLICK HERE TO WATCH 'MARTHA McSALLY:  THAT'S A WAR ON WOMEN'!



Friends,


As you have seen on T.V., Ron Barber and his party bosses have been accusing me of waging a war on women. Naturally, you and I both know how absurd that is. I have been fighting for and championing the rights of women across the country, and the world, my entire career. I am humbled at how many opportunities I have been given to break glass ceilings and pave the way for future generations of women.


This past Tuesday at our debate, I finally had the opportunity to respond to my opponents charges in person. I wanted to share that video with you and encourage you to pass it on to your family and friends.
 
Thanks,
Martha
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001joYmlQNqEY-XMmFgERBNpGQLq5rjHVr54ptAwcl-dE5eXZOR6uVYduX50zR5Uv9tD3vx5byQr94ob3VOup_B4hjt4GF5t66EaLEmgTLeKr5hHvBz-tLtXXScVWkjMXGXqiAM_dmh_jDjqLwDZppD-g==
Martha McSally for Congress
1331 N. Wilmot, Suite 220
(520) 488-9286

No comments: