Monday, October 29, 2012

HELP VERNON PARKER GET OUT THE VOTE!


Friends,

As you know we are just over a week away from the campaign and I need your help. Many of you have already helped and I thank you all for the hours you have put in to help get me elected. However, now I need all of my friends to come aboard to help the campaign out.
 
What I need is your help for the last week of the election. As you know, the election will most likely come down to the wire and our opponent is out spending us 5 to 3. This makes our grassroots ground game vital to a win on November 6th.
 
What I am asking for are people who are willing to be a GOTV (get out the vote) captain. What this entails of is two main things:
 
1. Connect with 40 people in your area. They will be identified by our campaign and given to you.
2. Contact will be done through door knocking and phone calling.
 
 
By becoming a GOTV Captain, you will increase my chance of becoming your next Congressman in Washington. We will give you everything you will need to fulfill your duties so once you give my campaign your information, they will then contact you when your GOTV packet and information are ready.
 
If you are interested, please contact us at John@vernonparker.com or at 602-472-6471.

 

Vernon Parker

No comments: