Friday, September 07, 2012

Highlights of President Obama's Speech to the 2012 DNC Convention!


Welcome Suckers oops I mean voters to my speech tonight! My Name is Barack Obama and this is probably the only truth I will state tonight!


I have run up the deficit to over the tune of 16 Trillion $$$, which is more than all my predecessors combined.
 
 
 
I gave a $535 Million loan to my 'pals' over at Solyndra (they have already filed for Bankruptcy)!
 
 
I rejected the Keystone Pipeline so I can keep my 'comrade' Hugo happy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My pal Attorney General Eric Holder helped to cover up the 'Fast and Furious' scandal!
 
 
 
 

I gave a $25 Billion Bailout to my friends in the Auto Industry. Can you say 'Union Payback'?
 
 
 
 

Well America, I know you are sick & tired of hearing my Bull Shit! Vote for Me & I will bail you out too!

 
 

No comments: