Thursday, March 01, 2012

Martha McSally for Congress: "This Race is a Battle for Our Future..."





View online
Forward

This Race is a Battle for Our Future...



... and we must have a warrior mindset to fight and win– because too much is at stake for our nation.



Our nation is deep in debt. Too many people are out of work. We are burdened by a Federal government who taxes too much and regulates too much. Our leaders in Washington stopped listening to the hard-working Americans who are on the front lines.






I'm running for Congress because it's time to stop just talking about our problems, and instead get down and start fixing them.




  • I am the first female fighter pilot to fly in combat. I am also the first female fighter pilot in U.S. history to command a fighter squadron in combat. In that role, I led an A-10 team on a combat deployment to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.




  • I am a former recipient of the Tucson YWCA Women on the Move Award.




  • I was also honored to be recognized as one of three “Women Who Lead” by the Women’s Studies Advisory Council at the University of Arizona. I served as a board member of Teen Challenge of Arizona, an internationally renowned faith-based addiction recovery program. I am also an active member of Victory Worship Center in Tucson.


I am now ready to take my background of service to Washington and fix the mess that is crippling our nation. I have dedicated my entire life to defending and promoting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I have defended those rights while commanding in both war and peace.



Now, I am ready to lead in a new mission: to serve in Congress.



Over the course of the next several weeks, I will send several messages to keep you updated on events and issues important to our campaign. I will also encourage you, along with your family and friends, to join us and get involved.



In the meantime, I need your help!






I look forward to running this race with you by my side as we work together for a better future.



We need to have the guts to fight in Washington – and I know I have the guts to fight and the guts to win.








Martha McSally




McSallyForCongress.com
info@McSallyForCongress.com


Paid for by Martha McSally for Congress

1 comment:

Lori Oien said...

Don't over look a great candidate that's a Warrior and a Pioneer Martha McSally
She's got spunk not a politician and knows her way around Capitol Hill, cause she's worked there. Don't underestimate this new comer.

http://mcsallyforcongress.com/