The truth about Phoenix Council Candidate
United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona, Case No. 2:10-BK-09279
Discharged more than $130,000 in debts in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy action. August 2010.
- Eric Frederick first registered to vote in Maricopa County in March, 2006, living in Gilbert, AZ
- He failed to vote in both the 2006 State and County Primary and General Elections.
- He failed to vote in the 2010 State and County Primary Elections.
- He moved and re-registered in Phoenix in October 2006.
- He moved again and re-registered in Glendale in September 2010.
- He moved again and re-registered in Phoenix in December 2010.
- Financial problems
- Poor civic voting record
- Very little time living in Phoenix