Thursday, August 04, 2011

Jim Waring Receives Endorsement of Sheriff Joe Arpaio


Jim Waring Receives Endorsement of Sheriff Joe Arpaio






Phoenix, AZ - Jim Waring, Republican Candidate for Phoenix City Council, proudly announced today that Sheriff Joe Arpaio has endorsed his campaign.




"I'm supporting Jim Waring for City Council because I know he will always put the interests of his constituents first, especially in supporting law enforcement to keep our communities safe. Please join me in supporting Jim Waring for Phoenix City Council," said Arpaio.



"I am pleased to announce today that Sheriff Joe Arpaio has endorsed my campaign. Sheriff Joe has worked tirelessly to make Maricopa County a safer place. I am honored to have the endorsement of the nation's toughest sheriff. I will continue to make public safety a priority as I did during my time in the legislature. I am dedicated to supporting public safety issues to ensure the City of Phoenix is a safe place to live and work.," said Jim Waring.






###






Jim Waring is the Republican candidate for Phoenix City Council in District 2. He previously served in the Arizona State Senate from 2003 - 2010, where he was named Champion of the Taxpayer for his efforts to reign in government spending and reduce waste.




To learn more, visit JimWaring.com.




Click Here To Donate






Paid for by Friends of Waring

No comments: