Wednesday, August 17, 2011

JIM WARING FOR PHOENIX CITY COUNCIL - Fundraising Happy Hour - Wed August 24th 5:30PM


Join me for the last Happy Hour before the Election!



This is your last chance to donate to Jim's campaign before the primary election. Jim is working hard to get his message out to the voters of district 2. Help Jim finish strong, and come by for a drink.






You are Cordially Invited to a Fundraising Happy Hour honoring

Jim Waring
Candidate for Phoenix City Council District 2


Wednesday, August 24, 2011
5:30pm to 7:00pm
Alexi's Grill
3550 North Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012


Suggested Minimum Contribution $100


Please RSVP to Ashley at ashley@jimwaring.com or 602-448-2482


CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE


Please Mail Your Early Ballot Today



Two weeks from today, August 30, Phoenix residents will decide the future of this City in a critical election. This election is a chance, that must not be missed, to elect new leadership in Phoenix that stands up to the bureaucrats and ends the wasteful and unaccountable spending addictions at City Hall.


I am asking for your vote for City Council in District 2. Please mail your early ballot today.
I have been a tireless advocate for responsible government in Arizona. I earned a reputation during my seven years at the state Senate as a fighter of wasteful government spending, a champion of job-creating policies, and a steadfast proponent of tough-on-crime public safety policies. I earned awards for this work from the Arizona Federation of Taxpayers (Champion of the Taxpayer), National Federation of Independent Business (Guardian of Small Business), and the Arizona Chamber of Commerce (Senator of the Year).

In addition, I was recognized for my work fighting domestic violence by the Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence (Legislator of the Year twice) and the Men's Anti Violence Network (Man of the Year). I was awarded the Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Copper Shield Award and the National Guard Association of the United States Medal of Merit.


I received a PhD in Public Administration from Arizona State University's School of Public Affairs. Prior to entering politics, I served on the staffs at ASU, the Arizona Board of Regents and Northern Arizona University. I currently hold a position at the Office of Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne.


Please mail your early ballot today and remind your family, friends, co-workers and clients. We must take this opportunity to eliminate waste, rein in out-of-control spending and implement a system of true transparency and fiscal responsibility in Phoenix.


Please visit my website at JimWaring.com to learn more about me and my stances on the issues facing the City of Phoenix. I sincerely appreciate the consideration and hope to hear from you soon


Thanks so much,


Jim






Paid for by Friends of Waring

No comments: