Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bill Gates for City Council Campaign Update


Friends and Supporters,



Thank you for your continued support in my campaign.


As we get into these final weeks of the campaign, I would like to invite you to sit down with me and have a cup of coffee. I always like to hear from my supporters, so I invite you to join me this Saturday at Paradise Bakery.


Saturday, August 20th


9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.


Paradise Bakery
10625 N. Tatum Boulevard
Phoenix, AZ 85028


Thank you again for your support and as always, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.


I hope to see you this Saturday!






Sincerely,






Councilman Bill Gates


Phoenix City Council District 3






P.S. We will have Bill Gates for Phoenix City Council yard signs and tee-shirts available, so please join us this Saturday.


Donate Today


You can now donate securely to Friends of Bill Gates. Click the HERE  to make your contribution today.


Please visit our website for contribution limits and limitations.




Paid for by Friends of Bill Gates

No comments: