Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Return of "Team Hayworth'???



With Sen. Jon Kyl deciding against running for re-election, speculation has been running wild that failed 2010 U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Hayworth is considering running again.



Hayworth, who got his ASS KICKED by Sen. John McCain in 2010,  is being urged by 'Team Hayworth' to run again in 2012:

Source:  Facebook

But there might be a 'small problem'.  One of the 'Team Hayworth' members is considering running himself:

                              Source:  Sonoran Alliance Blog - comment #28

From Twitter:


JDRoseworth



Why's she tryin' to make me dust off my tail feathers, boy? Gal reminds me of the highway between Fort Worth and Dallas - NO CURVES.


All this reminds me of a funny moment in one of my favorite movies of all time:


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!

Bring on the fun!!!

No comments: