Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jeff Flake - Make Sure this Seat Stays in the Conservative Column


Dear Supporter,




First, I want to offer sincere thanks for the generous support you have given me as I've run for reelection in the House of Representatives. You'll never know how much I appreciate your support.



Early yesterday morning, I announced that I am a candidate for the U.S. Senate. As you know, Senate campaigns are expensive, and I'm going to need your continued financial support -- and the support of your friends and neighbors -- to win to this race.



As you've heard me say for years now, runaway spending by the federal government presents a clear and present danger to Arizona's families, and to the country as a whole. We've kicked the budget can down the road for so long that we've simply run out of road. We can't afford to do it any more.

 Working together, we've made progress over the past few years. Congressional earmarks, once a scourge of the legislative process, have gone away -- at least for the time being. Now we've got to tackle the larger spending programs with the same vigor. To do that, we need to make sure that this Senate seat remains in the conservative column, and that Republicans regain control of United States Senate!



I encourage you to follow this link to make a generous contribution today.



Again, thank you for your generous support. Together, we can win this race!!!



Sincerely,

 



Jeff Flake







P.S. I have appreciated your past support and need your help today more than ever. I hope I can count on your support with a generous contribution, once again, as we launch this campaign.

Paid for by Jeff Flake for U.S. Senate, Inc.

No comments: