Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JEFF FLAKE Fiscal Hawk Announces Senate Bid



On Monday, I announced my candidacy for the United States Senate.



As you know, our country is on the brink of financial disaster. The current $1.5 trillion deficit and $14 trillion debt present a clear and present danger to America’s families. Our nation is on a path towards financial ruin--unless we stop the spending spree in Washington immediately.




In Congress, I have led the crusade against earmarks and wasteful spending. Citizens Against Government Waste named me a “taxpayer super hero” and the National Taxpayers Union recognized me as “taxpayers’ best friend in Congress”! I look forward to taking the battle to the Senate. But this race will not be easy, and I’m counting on your early support to kick this campaign off strongly.

Will you take a moment right now to make a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign?


The support I’ve received since announcing my candidacy has been overwhelming. The Club for Growth PAC released a statement endorsing me, saying that I have the “kind of courage in the fight for freedom and limited government we need in the U.S. Senate.” FreedomWorks PAC also emailed supporters saying, "He's principled, he's consistent, and he's fearless in the fight for lower taxes, less government, and more individual freedom.”

But what’s most important to me is having your support.


That’s why I’m asking you to join my campaign today by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more.


The federal government has kicked the budget can down the road for so long that we no longer have any more road left. We have got to solve this problem, and I hope you will give me the honor of playing a key role in doing just that.


I look forward to the campaign ahead and am grateful for your support.


Sincerely Yours,


Jeff Flake


P.S. I’m running for the U.S. Senate to get Washington’s spending problem under control – and continue my crusade against earmarks. Will you join my campaign by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more today? Thank you--Jeff


Paid for by Jeff Flake for U.S. Senate, Inc.

No comments: