Monday, November 01, 2010

JOIN DICK MORRIS ON ELECTION NIGHT!

Printer-Friendly Version







Dear Friend,


I will be closely following the returns as they come in on election night and I'd like you to join me.

I won't be on Fox on Tuesday night. I will be on Hannity Monday and O'Reilly Wednesday but on Tuesday, I'll be posting comments on my web site www.DickMorris.com every fifteen or twenty minutes starting at about 7:30 PM ET. Please log on to hear my analysis of what is unfolding.

As you know, I've been way ahead of the curve in predicting the gathering landslide and I will bring you my insights and thinking exclusively in these posted comments throughout the night. We have beefed up our server capacity to handle hundreds of thousands of visitors at once and have our fingers crossed that it works!


Right now, Republicans are gaining in momentum in virtually every race. We now stand to win 60-80 House seats and 9-11 Senate seats (West Virginia, Washington, California, and Connecticut -- and maybe even Delaware are especially in play).

We've raised close to $5 million for SuperPacUSA.com and are doing tens of thousands of robo calls in each of ten Congressional districts and are expanding that to additional districts.


There is still time to donate to enable us to expand our effort. We are adding districts to our Monday night robo call list as I write this. We closely watch our donations and contract for more and more districts as money flows in. Please donate now at www.SuperPacUSA.com.


Likely we will be in twenty of them with calls on Monday night. I will be recording the calls in my own voice urging people to vote for the Republican challengers. We are paying special attention to helping Sean Bielat, Barney Frank's opponent. We are doing upwards of fifty thousand calls into his district to kick out Barney!


That's in addition to television ads we have run in 20 House districts where we are having a huge impact on the momentum.


I've personally campaigned in 48 House districts in 22 states and been heavily involved in advising Senate races in Washington and West Virginia and with an Independent Expenditure in Nevada.


So please join me election night by logging on to www.DickMorris.com!


Thanks,


Dick Morris


AS THE ELECTION APPROACHES, WE ARE TRYING TO EXPAND THE E-MAIL REACH OF THESE COLUMNS. PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND URGE THEM TO SIGN UP BY SUBSCRIBING HERE. THANKS!


No comments: