Monday, November 01, 2010

Bill Montgomery for County Attorney - Less Than 24 Hours to Make a Difference



Less Than 24 Hours to Go





In less than 24 hours, voters in Arizona and across this great nation will go to the polls to use ballots, not bullets, to bring about the kind of government we want: responsive and responsible.


Among the races in Arizona, I urge you to support:


Jan Brewer for Governor, Ken Bennett for Secretary of State, Tom Horne for Attorney General, Doug Ducey for Treasurer, and John Huppenthal for Superintendent of Public Instruction.

I have had the privilege of campaigning alongside each at some point over the last year and they are deserving of your vote.

 



Regardless of your congressional district, the slate of Republican candidates is one that we can have confidence in and that will bring about much needed change in the misguided leadership of the Congress - read that we get to fire Nancy Pelosi! I am especially honored to call David Schweikert my friend and encourage all in CD5 to make sure we turn out the vote on his behalf.

Lastly, I urge you to vote NO on Prop. 203; the misleading medical marijuana initiative. For specific information, please visit: KeepAZDrugFree.com


I want to thank each volunteer and supporter for your help over the last year and those who voted for me in the Primary. At this time, I humbly ask for your vote on Tuesday to serve you as the next Maricopa County Attorney. With a pledge to serve you with integrity and ensure justice for all, we will make Maricopa County a place where we are all proud to live, work, and raise our families.


Thank you in advance for all of your help and I appreciate your vote at the polls on November 2d,


PAID FOR BY MONTGOMERY FOR COUNTY ATTORNEY

No comments: