Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MICHAEL JEANES FOR MARICOPA COUNTY CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT





I need your help! I am running for my fourth term as your Clerk of the Superior Court and for the first time I have serious opposition!

Two opponents are running against me and this will result is a very strong challenge in the General Election. Neither of my opponents has the experience needed to effectively run the office. One of my opponents has a significant war chest and continues to raise money. I have the proven experience needed to continue the effort to continuously improve the Clerk’s Office.

The opportunity to serve the people of Maricopa County is truly an honor and privilege. I recognize that this position comes with a great deal of responsibility. My staff and I are dedicated to three key principles in the operation of the Clerk’s Office: High quality customer service; Integrity; and Reducing the size and cost of government.

As a direct result of my strategic business plan to extend technology, the Clerk’s Office successfully reduced expenditures last fiscal year and finished significantly under budget. Through attrition, we have
also eliminated over 80 positions in the previous two fiscal years. This was all done while the Civil caseload drastically increased.

I am a firm believer in the principle that the public has the right to monitor their government. As a result of our achievement, the public now has more convenient access to the court record. Under my leadership, the Clerk’s Office in Maricopa County is one of the first in the country to have a completely electronic adult court record. At the Clerk’s Office, our efforts have made it easier for the public to review the actions of the judicial branch of government.

I am responsible for leading an organization of 690 employees, supporting 154 judges and commissioners, serving a constituency of
four million, and leading an Office that serves one of the fastest growing and largest counties in the nation. In effect, I am the Chief Executive Officer of a $40 million annual operation that processes $300,000 daily in fines, fees and restitution and 45,000 pieces of paper daily filed as court documents.


I need donations to my campaign. It will take money to spread my message to the Maricopa County voters. Please consider supporting my campaign by completing the attached contribution form. Any amount is greatly appreciated and needed (up to the maximum of $410). Once completed, you can send the form and your contribution to my campaign committee at the address on the form. You can also contribute by going to
michaeljeanes.com.

Send your contribution today and thank you very much for your support!


Paid for by Jeanes for Clerk of the Superior Court
Michaeljeanes.com
602-686-2456
PO Box 72087, Phoenix AZ 85050
mkjeanes@gmail.com

3 comments:

Lloyd Sitts said...

The morale at the Clerk's office is the lowest ever. Most employees have not had raises for at least five years, but upper management has. I know I will not be voting for Michael Jeanes this time.

Lloyd Sitts said...

The morale at the Clerk's office is the lowest ever. Most employees have not had raises for at least five years, but upper management has. I know I will not be voting for Michael Jeanes this time.

Lloyd Sitts said...

The morale at the Clerk's office is the lowest ever. Most employees have not had raises for at least five years, but upper management has. I know I will not be voting for Michael Jeanes this time.