Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MORE THREE FACES EAST - Part 4 - By HJS


With Modi (Moderate), Mani (Mainstream), and Radi (Radical)

Modi:
Well, guys, we are getting up in the world. Did you know that nearly one in every five people in the world profess our faith?

Mani:
That’s a lot of people. And if they all pay their tax, that would be billions of dollars available worldwide every year.

Radi:
You got that right! That is 2.5 percent of the value of everything you own every year. Americans complain about income tax, Ha! And complicated? My cousin in Chicago has to subscribe to audit software to keep track. And by the way, the dollar is losing traction all over to the euro. Lots of countries are switching.

Modi:
I know. I have already switched to euros. Radi, your cousin is among almost 6 million others in North America. Would you believe there are more than 32 million of us in Europe?

Mani:
Well, that is not even one-tenth of what’s in Africa.


Radi:
I’d like to get a share of what is coming out of Europe and America. I bet it’s more than enough to wage jihad forever.

Modi:
But why wage jihad when you could use the money for other purposes.

Mani:
But we are required to wage jihad until the entire world believes as we do. And besides, what would most people do with more money? You know that this life is only temporary; you are not supposed to settle down in it and enjoy yourself; you must work hard for the next life. The next life is the important one.


Radi:Mani’s right. The sooner we get out of this life on earth, the better. The longer we stay here, the more tiresome it becomes. Why do we have to live so long; I am anxious to get to Paradise. My Chicago cousin keeps telling me how good he has it and I keep telling him that if he is enjoying life now, he will be in the fire forever. But he laughs and tells me it’s only a dry heat. I don’t know what he means by that.

Modi:
But Radi, you must get some fun out of life. You can’t just run around with your friends at night looking for people to hack up.

Mani:
Leave him alone. As long as he is not bothering us, who cares?
Let him lop off as many heads as he wants.


Radi:
Yeah, you mainstreamers got it together. You know we are right in what we do and we can count on you to keep the money coming and the press quiet. That “hi-jacked religion” theme was a good one, almost as good as “a religion of peace.” We just could not do what we do without you.


Modi:
I know you are both right according to our laws, but I just cannot help thinking that I was not made to enjoy constant strife. It seems too unnecessary and destructive. It doesn’t matter to me that Christians and Jews do not think as we do. I think we should just live and let live.

Mani:
You can think that way for awhile, but eventually you have to join the jihad. Allah will ask you on the Day of Judgment if you joined the jihad—you already know that. It will not be enough to say you did nothing against us! He will say that unless you joined the jihad with us, you were actually against us and against Him! He will have you thrown into the fire.


Radi:
Maybe He’ll let me cut off your head first. Mani’s right. You moderates are doomed on the last day. Don’t you believe that?

Modi:
I look at that elephant every day of my life. I know what is written, but it does not feel right. I don’t want to hurt anyone. I hate the noise of the explosions and the gunfire and the people—kids even--bloody and blown apart.


Mani:
But that’s the beauty of it. Those of us caught in the explosions and the crossfire will automatically go to Paradise because we are martyrs even if we didn’t know it. But the unbelievers, heh-heh, will all go to hell and burn forever. We can watch them writhe and cry out in anguish as we enjoy our sumptuous meals in Paradise. That's fun!


Radi:
Even you, Modi, with your messed up thinking. You too could be a martyr—in fact, that would be best for you. It would save you from the fire because you won’t join the jihad. That is a violation! Allah will never forgive you for that!

Modi:
Radi, you keep saying life is too long. I think it is too short. I would like to go to school or something, achieve something decent for myself and my family. I would really love to see my kids grow up, when I have kids. Maybe I could write a book.

Mani:
If it agrees with our scriptures, I have already read it. If it doesn’t agree, I won’t read it. It’s as simple as that. Nothing personal.

Modi:
But life is personal, Mani. It’s a people-to-people affair with people getting along with each other, trading, entertaining others and being entertained. Life can be great! And we have a world big enough for everyone. There is so much to see and do.


Radi:That talk is trash. I am not listening to you any more. Modi, don’t say things like that to anyone else. You are a goner if you do.

Mani:
Radi’s right. Next time I do my ablutions, I will do my ears especially well to get all that nonsense out. I have heard too much. Allah may be wondering why we don’t report you.

Radi:
We don’t have to report him. I can lop off his head and then let everyone know why. No big deal. But…perhaps he will learn and be a better person, like us.

Modi:
Yeah, right. Maybe some day I can find the answer to the problem: why is everything that seems so terrible actually be correct and lawful?


Mani:
See…now just go with the flow.


HJS

7 comments:

Ben said...

This is an excellent series!! I learned of it through a forum post. It needs a wide audience, and Snooper & his friends could use another contributor at Take Our Country Back.

If you'd like to cross post my Know Thine Enemy & Myth vs Fact series, I'll be happy to send you the html source.

Tony GOPrano said...

Ben we would be honored to use your series. Just e-mail to us @ tonyoprano@aol.com

Thank You!

Tony GOPrano said...

BTW I forgot to add....Part 5 will post tomorrow (Tuesday) & Part 6 will post Wednesday. Welcome Back from vacation Harry!!!

hjs said...

Thank you very much for your interest in the series. I will be very happy to continue with these characters, letting them explain in their own words what would be so difficult otherwise.

hjs

Ben said...

I have now emailed the html source for Know Thine Enemy & Myth vs Fact.

A separate email has been sent to Snooper, urging him to contact you to arrange for cross posting of Three Faces East.

Ben said...

Update: AIM says you never logged in. They refused my email. You can email me:
benpowell@torchlake.com

Miss Beth and Carla said...

Tony: I learned of this series through Ben and have linked your site on mine under "Islam Education". Ben has done a superb job on my site and Snooper's site with the Know Thine Enemy and Myth vs. Fact Series' and I'd love to have you begin posting these dialogues as well (particularly since I'm at a really crucial point in my studies and am relying heavily on guest posters).

Would you consider doing so? Please let me know if you are amenable so I can "send the invitation".

Could I be part of your blogroll as well?

Thanks,
Miss Beth