Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Republican version of 'John Kerry'?



Former MA governor Mitt Romney, in a story out today , strongly criticized campaign-finance regulations in a private meeting with House conservatives last week, once touted dramatic restructuring measures such as taxing political contributions and placing spending limits on federal campaigns.

Romney has also had to answer his 'flip/flop' on his abortion stance. Do you sense a pattern here? Some of Romney's defenders say he was just saying these things to get elected in a very Liberal state (MA). I don't buy it!

Sounds like Romney will say whatever it takes to get elected. Sen. John McCain is often criticized for his views, but at least the man sticks to them, unlike Mr. Romney.

1 comment:

PoliticalKiddo said...

I agree with you. Being a conservative, I don't know if I can trust Romney. We are in an age that politicans will say anything to get elected. I'm not willing to risk it.