Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy President's Day!!!




Happy President's Day to all! We have put together a non-scientific poll to see who is your favorite President of all time:





Who is your favorite US President of all time?
Ronald Reagan
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
George W. Bush
Abraham Lincoln
Bill Clinton
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Richard Nixon
Free polls from Pollhost.com

For more on all time favorite President's, here are two web sites you can visit to find out more: Historical Rankings of the US Presidents

Ranking: Best Presidents of the United States

3 comments:

Framer said...

I refuse to vote until I see some John Adams love!

Tony GOPrano said...

Sorry Framer. We will count your vote for John Adams. My bad!

Framer said...

I didn't say he was my favorite, but he definitely deserves to be listed with the present company.

He is generally severely underrated.