Friday, September 22, 2006


Don't underestimate Randy Graf!!!
Liberal bloggers such as 'Rum, Romanism & Rebellion' are having a fun time "attempting" to demonize CD-8 Republican candidate Randy Graf. Some early poll, paid for, of course, by the liberal Gabby Giffords campaign, show her ahead of Graf by 19 points. Now, the 'Arizona Republic' runs an article today showing that the RNCC is taking away over $ 1 Million dollars in advertising money from the Graf campaign. Isn't the RNCC the same group who ran over $250,000 worth of ads for Steve Huffman? Didn't work did they? Is the RNCC scared of Randy Graf? You bet your ass they are. Randy Graf WILL stop Illegal Immigration. His platform IS what people in his district want. I am going to make a bold prediction right now: Randy Graf WILL BE the new Congressman from CD-8 Arizona. The action by the RNCC angers many Republican, including myself. Graf is the Republican nominee and the RNCC should just butt out. No wonder so many people I know, no longer give to the GOP. Get some balls RNCC!!!

1 comment:

Michael Bryan said...

I'm a liberal blogger, and I agree with you. I don't think Graf is finished at all. I do make some fun of him, of course...