Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cong. DAVID SCHWEIKERT - Join me for an event in support of Councilman Jim Waring


Friends,
I'm hosting an event for my good friend Phoenix City Councilman Jim Waring on February 19th and I hope you make plans to attend. Click here to view the invite.
Jim's principled record on the City Council has been unwavering. He has said no to the big spenders at every turn. His commitment to doing what's right is matched by far too few in our community. I hope you'll join me in making your most generous contribution to Jim, so that he has the resources to fight for what's right.As you know, candidates need financial support to be successful. I have donated to Jim's campaign myself, and would appreciate it if you would consider a donation as well. The maximum you can donate is $450 ($900 for a married couple).
Please let us know that we can count on your support, and I look forward to seeing you on February 19th at 6:00pm. If you can't make it, please visit Jim's website at
JimWaring.com and make a secure online donation. It's easy, and will only take a couple of minutes.

Sincerely,

David Schweikert
Member of Congress
Jim Waring
Jim Waring Jim Waring Jim Waring
©2013 Jim Waring for City Council Jim Waring http://click.sendreceivenow.com/t/1385202/89146877/10488/0/
Paid for by Friends of Waring

No comments: