Friday, September 21, 2012

VIDEO: Robert Graham for AZ GOP Chairman



  CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!


Published on September 19, 2012 by


Robert Graham for State Chairman


God has blessed me with a wonderful family, successful business enterprises and an overwhelming sense of duty. Arizona is my home and I have long believed we have a duty to give back to our community. As such, I wish to serve the Arizona Republican Party as your party chairman.

I have enjoyed serving as Precinct Committeeman and State Committeeman along with taking an active political role in successful campaigns across the nation and Arizona.

My Arizona political experience, coupled with my successful business experience, serve as the foundation of what I bring to the role of the chairman: a blend of traditional party values with focused messaging and fresh strategies.

No comments: