Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ANDY KUNACEK - Join me for a neighborhood walk




Dear Friends

Wow, I cannot believe we only have 7 weeks to go until Election Day! I am not taking anything for granted and have been working hard to get my message out to the voters.

Please consider joining us on September 29th for a literature drop in the North Phoenix area. Our goal is to hit 1,000 homes on this one day, and we cannot accomplish this goal without you!


Meet at Starbucks Coffee at 8:30 AM
4010 E Greenway Rd, Ste 1
Phoenix, AZ 85032


Also, every dollar I raise goes directly to getting my message of principled, thoughtful, fiscal leadership out to the voters. If you want to help me please click
here to donate!

Thank you again for your continued support! I am always so humbled by the support of friends like you.

Sincerely,

Andy




Copyright © 2012 Kunasek for Supervisor 2012, All rights reserved.

Paid for by Andy Kunasek for County Supervisor 2012


No comments: