Thursday, September 20, 2012

A message from Supervisors Andy Kunasek



A Message from Phoenix Councilman Bill Gates

Please join me in supporting the re-election of Maricopa County Distirct 3 Supervisor Andy Kunasek. I've known Andy for a number of years and know he can count on your support.

Dear Friends,
I am honored to have served you as the Maricopa County Supervisor from District 3 since 1997, and look forward to your continued support in my campaign for re-election.

This email is coming your way to announce our redesigned web site (
www.AndyKunasek.com) with updated information about what is happening on the campaign and how you can get involved. I want to make sure you get the chance to share your ideas with me and at the same time hear more about my position on a number of issues that are important to our community.
If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to email me at info@andykunasek.com

Thank you for your support,

Andy

Copyright © 2012 Kunasek for Supervisor 2012, All rights reserved.
I'm sending you this email because you are a supporter of my campaign.
Our mailing address is:
Kunasek for Supervisor 2012
9131 N. 48th Place
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Add us to your address book

Paid for by Andy Kunasek for County Supervisor 2012


No comments: