Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Martin Sepulveda Video: Debt and Deficit Spending



http://dl5.activatedirect.com/fs/d:l/10fvmlvk15s1o49/10pxah2opobtq4v/3



Dear Voters,With our country at a crossroads, we have to get back to the basics. We need to balance the budget, rein in spending, reduce the role of government and create jobs for Americans. In Congress, I will make the tough choices necessary to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment and bring fiscal sanity to Washington. I am a proven leader with the experience to legislate real solutions in Washington.I invite you to watch the video below to learn more about my thoughts on debt and deficit spending.

Click Here to watch the video or press play. Thank you for your time and I would be honored to have your vote.Cordially,Martin Sepulveda

Martin Sepulveda for Congress
Martin Sepulveda for Congress
Martin Sepulveda for Congress
Martin Sepulveda for Congress
Paid for by Martin Sepulveda for Congress

No comments: