Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Statement from Martha McSally

Statement from Martha McSally

Tucson - Martha McSally's statement regarding the conduct of a campaign staff member:


"Members of my campaign team are representatives of who I am, what I stand for and why I am running for Congress," said McSally. "Because of that, my communications director, Sam Stone, has resigned his position with the campaign effective immediately. Sam was a valuable member of our campaign and helped us go from zero to 25% in just 68 days during the Special Election in April. We need to reform Washington and change who we send there. The people of Arizona deserve the best from its elected leaders and candidates, and I will give it to them."



Follow Martha McSally on Twitter, on Facebook and visit her website for updates and news in the new 2nd Congressional District.

Martha McSally for Congress
Martha@mcsallyforcongress.com
(520) 488-9286
PAID FOR BY McSALLY FOR CONGRESS

No comments: