Thursday, May 24, 2012

BOB WORSLEY FOR MESA!


My name is Bob Worsley. You may know me as the founder of SkyMall, the in-flight magazine. I'm a conservative Republican running for the newly created Senate District 25 seat in the heart of Mesa.






I'm running for the open Senate District 25 seat against Russell Pearce because I want to use my business experience to find common sense solutions to the state's problems, to strengthen our local economy, and to create an environment that will lead to job creation.




Mesa deserves real leadership and an elevated conversation that focuses our priorities on the issues that matter most to our families and businesses. For too long, our elected officials have focused on "one note." I want to focus on what's good about Mesa and Arizona. With your vote in the August Republican primary we can work toward a common goal of improving our dialog at the state capitol.




Any help you can provide our campaign to help get the message out is greatly appreciated.




Thank you,




Bob



We need help getting our message out. If you would like to donate to the campaign, please click the online donation link above. Any amount is greatly appreciated. You do not have to live in the district to donate. The maximum individual contribution in Arizona is $424.






Or, if you prefer you can mail a check to:




"Bob Worsley for State Senate"


P.O. Box 31086


Mesa, AZ 85276


REQUEST A YARD SIGN






If you'd like a Yard Sign, please CLICK HERE. Once you click on the link, fill out the form and we will deliver a yard sign to your home or business.






If you'd like a large 4' x 8' sign for your home or business, let us know and we will be happy to deliver and install.


DO I LIVE IN THE DISTRICT?









The new Senate District 25 is the only legislative district that is located entirely within the CIty of Mesa.


If you're not sure whether you live in the the new Legislative District 25, please CLICK HERE!



WHY AM I RUNNING?


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

To learn more about why I am running for the State Senate, please watch my latest video.


Paid for by Bob Worsley for Senate

No comments: