Monday, March 05, 2012

WENDY ROGERS FOR U.S. CONGRESS - AZ DISTRICT 9



Dear fellow Americans,



It is time to take action. As such, I have decided to run for the United States Congress in Arizona’s newly created 9th District. I honor my father
Harry L. Rogers III, Lt Col, US Army (ret) as I begin this challenge.

At this point, I am the only Republican candidate running who lives, owns a business, and raised her children in this district. Many of you know I’m a 5th generation career military officer, trailblazing Air Force pilot, business owner with 10 fulltime employees, wife of 34 years, and have two children and a grandchild.



I am running because as a retired officer I see our national defense in peril with a porous border to our south and a president who ignores the problem. As a business owner, my employees and I suffer from over-regulation and taxation destroying my ability to create more jobs. As a mother and grandmother, I’m afraid for how we have mortgaged my grandchild’s future.

All boats must be lifted by economic policy that gets government out of our business. As a business owner, it should be my choice to buy my employees health insurance, not the government’s mandate. 2012 is the most critical election in our lifetimes. If we do not get our debt under control, we will drown in our own entitlement spending.


This is your chance to send a principled military veteran and business owner to Washington DC. History-making, I will be the first 20-year-active-duty, career military congresswoman ever to serve in Congress. And from Arizona, I will hail as our first Republican U.S. congresswoman.



If you live in the greater Phoenix metro area,
click here to please attend our first fundraising event this Thursday March 8th hosted by Scottsdale City Councilman Bob Littlefield & Manuel's Mexican at the home of Ms. Kim Kunasek.

Even if you do not live in the region, you still have a stake in this race because this campaign has national impact. Every seat will be vital for our continued control of Congress – and this is a seat we must win.

Here is what you can do to join the fight.

1.
Donate $250 here or more to receive a free T-shirt “Wendy Rogers for Congress”


2.
Volunteer in your neighborhood or at our 3030 S. Rural Rd, Tempe AZ campaign office

Together we can restore what is right and good about America – one congressional seat at a time. Please join me in our historic quest.

Very respectfully,



Wendy Rogers, Lt Col, USAF (ret)
Republican candidate for the United States Congress AZ-9

No comments: