Monday, March 26, 2012

Watch Martha McSally's 1st TV Ad !



McSally for Congress
Watch Martha McSally's 1st TV ad!




CLICK HERE TO WATCH MARTHA McSALLY'S TV AD "OATH"!



My 1st TV ad is on the air now! Watch the video and see what you think. This race isn't about me, it's about all of us in Southern Arizona, our future, and the direction of our nation.

Now I need your help!
Can you invest $100, $50, $25 or more today so I can keep my message on the air?

The primary is on April 17th, less than a month away, and early ballots are already arriving in mailboxes across the district. I have to get my message out to as many people as possible right away. You know I'm going to stand strong for you in Washington. Let's make it happen!

In Service,

Martha McSally
For more Information about Martha McSally, please visit our website
www.McSallyForCongress.com OR Call 520-488-9286


2 comments:

Walt and Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walt and Anne said...

There are four Republican Candidates who are in the primary for CD 8. Everyone of them are good, solid Republicans. Which ever candidate wins the primary, will need the help off ALL Republicans when we go up against the Democrats on June 12th.

In alphabetical order:
1. Frank Antenori
2. Jesse Kelly
3. Martha McSally
4. Dave Sitton

Anne Stephenson, Campaign Chairman
Arizona Federation of Republican Women