Thursday, January 12, 2012

PHOENIX CITY COUNCILMAN JIM WARING - DISTRICT 2 NEWS: UPCOMING EVENTS

Hello Residents,



I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and your new year is off to a great start! I just wanted to let you know about a few events we have coming up in the next couple weeks.






Friday, January 13


New River/ Desert View Community Meeting


I will be speaking at this month’s meeting


Time: 9 to 10 a.m.


Location: Tramonto Fire Station Community Room, 3210 W. Canotia Place






Wednesday, January 18:


Coffee with a Cop


Join the police officers of Black Mountain Precinct for coffee and breakfast.


Time: 8 a.m.


Location: Deer Valley Airport, 702 W. Deer Valley Road






Wednesday, January 25:


Data Privacy Day


Join the city’s Information Security and Privacy Office for a free lunch and learn session on smart phone and mobile device security.


Time: Noon to 1 p.m.


Location: Phoenix City Hall Assembly Rooms. 200 W. Washington St.


Be sure to connect with me on social media... you can follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook page. I appreciate your support. If you have questions or comments about any city of Phoenix issue, please contact my office at 602-262-7445. You also can reach me at council.district.2@phoenix.gov. We're working hard to represent the residents of District 2.


Thanks so much,


Jim Waring

No comments: