Monday, January 30, 2012

GOV. JAN BREWER - Help Me Stop President Obama



Jan Brewer's Official PAC




Friends, I need your help!





When I met President Obama this week, I really wasn't pointing at him. I was telling him, "You have ONE more year!"







The President needs to be reminded that he is the President of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC and not a KING lording over state governors.



While I wanted to talk to him about jobs, our economy and visiting our border, President Obama criticized my book, Scorpions for Breakfast, and then walked away from me.



We deserve results over rhetoric, but this is a President who had the audacity to sue me and Arizona in my efforts to protect our country from illegal immigration!



Donate today to Jan PAC and help me stop President Obama in 2012 and others like him who are taking our country down the wrong path.




Click Here to donate!



Thank you for your support,



No comments: