Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Did you hear what Paul Ryan said?


"AN ECONOMIC AND FISCAL CONSERVATIVE BEFORE IT WAS COOL." - Rep. Paul Ryan



This morning our campaign launched a new video featuring Congressman Paul Ryan’s endorsement of my campaign for U.S. Senate. As one of my most devoted supporters, I wanted to you to be one of the first people to see it.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO



In this video,Congressman Ryan outlines the severity of our budget crisis and talks about the steps needed to put our country back on solid fiscal footing.



I have a proven and consistent track record of fighting reckless government spending in Congress and when elected next November, I will continue to do so in the Senate.

We cannot afford to allow the big-spending Democrats to control America's economy. America’s future prosperity demands that we fire Harry Reid as Senate Majority Leader by electing a Republican Senate next November.



Under President Obama and Harry Reid spending has continued to spiral out of control, regulations have stifled economic growth, and federal agencies have been given unchecked power. This trifecta of economic-crushing policies have prevented Arizonans and Americans from getting back to work and has made America less competitive. As your next Senator, I will continue my fight to change the spending culture in Washington, DC.

I am honored to have Congressman Ryan's support and look forward to continue working alongside him in Congress and finding solutions to our nation's debt and economic crisis. Please watch his endorsement of our campaign today.


Thank you in advance for your support.


Sincerely,


Jeff Flake


Member of Congress
Candidate for U.S. Senate


P.S. We have to send someone to the Senate who has the courage to make the difficult decisions. You've seen what I've done in the House. I’m ready to bring that same mindset to the Senate. I hope you will please take a minute to watch Congressman Ryan's endorsement of our campaign today. Thank you—Jeff


Paid for by Jeff Flake for U.S. Senate, Inc.


No comments: