Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Protest the Murder of Officer Terry and the Fast and Furious Tragedy

Remembering Officer Terry
Join Us As We Protest




Dear Fellow Arizonan,






It seems that every day we hear a piece of news that erodes our confidence in the Obama Administration.


I am writing to you today as a Congressional candidate who is saddened and appalled by the anti-gunning operation, “Fast and Furious.”


Our government, the very leaders we must trust to keep us safe, were potentially involved in running guns into Mexico….and worse, the gun that killed Border Agent, Brian Terry, was potentially one of these weapons which was aided into the hands of criminals by Eric Holder, the Department of Justice, and perhaps, with the knowledge of President Obama.


Let us remember, Officer Terry, and keep his family in our prayers as this story unfolds. And let us protest this travesty of justice and use our VOTE and our VOICE to change the way our government is currently doing business!


Is this what we can expect from an Obama Administration? Sadly, it is apparently so.


As a naturalized citizen of the United States, I came to this country legally nearly 25 years ago to get away from corrupt government and raise my children in a country that I could count on to keep my family safe and free.


CONTRIBUTE HERE TO ELECT GABRIELA SAUCEDO MERCER TO CONGRESS


I am running for Congress because my country is in trouble and I believe that my candidacy resonates with the voters in Southern Arizona. The voters are sick and tired of corruption, greed, power hungry politicians; they want to feel safe and they want to have jobs!


My candidacy is about electing a statesman, not a career politician, who will speak out against corrupt government; I vow never to be silent on the issues that matter, such as this one which is so shameful and disgusting.


My campaign needs your support today so I can continue in the fight against the likes of my opponent.


Your contribution to Gabby’s Brigade of supporters for $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 Will Ensure that I stay in the race and take it over the finish line!


While we are coming to grips with the horrific details of “Fast and Furious” my opponent….a career politician…the BOYCOTT ARIZONA CONGRESSMAN who cost our state upwards of 27,000 jobs, has been silent on “Fast and Furious.”






Why Has Raul Grijalva Been Silent On “Fast and Furious?”






Because he has been too busy organizing, supporting and being “inspired” by the “Occupy Wall Street” protesters!






Yes, you heard me correctly.






The incumbent I am challenging who is the Co-Chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, issued a statement as follows:






Congressman Raul Grijalva
Supporter of “Occupy Wall Street”






“We have been inspired by this
movement on Wall Street.”






Unbelievable! The Boycott Arizona Congressman who cost his own constituents 27,000 jobs puts out his mumbo jumbo statement on how inspired he is.






Don’t let Mr. Grijalva fool you!






CONTRIBUTE HERE TO ELECT GABRIELA SAUCEDO MERCER TO CONGRESS




We know that the Obama Administration, and Obama’s buddy, Progressive Raul Grijalva, are potential accessory’s to the murder of Brian Terry!


And…..THESE ARE THE SAME FOLKS WHO SUPPORT the “Occupy Protesters” – protesters who have been organized by union bosses for their own purposes of GREED AND CORRUPTION. They have no guidelines, no agenda or definitive document; they are purely motivated by union bosses who are takers and not producers of the free market economy.


I have spun an interesting web for you today in the hope that you will be motivated NOT to be persuaded by an “Occupy Movement,” but instead to be INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED to join the thousands who are supporting my candidacy.


My campaign needs your support today so I can continue in the fight against the likes of my opponent.


Your contribution to Gabby’s Brigade of supporters for $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 Will Ensure that I stay in the race and take it over the finish line!


I ask you to stand with me today!


Send a message to President Obama, Eric Holder and to Raul Grijalva that you are not going to take it anymore!


Join My Campaign.






Become a donor of the “Gabby’s Brigade” and be part of the movement for the real hope and change that this country, you, and your family are counting on!






Thank you!


Our chiildren and grandchildren are counting on us.


Warmly,






Gabby








P.S. Remember, we need to defeat a union backed machine and need your support to do so!


P.P.S. Please call me at 520-390-6608 and I will be happy to discuss with you coming to speak to a group you have organized.


http:www.saucedomercer.com

Paid for by Saucedo Mercer for Congress

No comments: