Monday, September 19, 2011

Wes Gullett For Phoenix Mayor: I need your help to reform city hall

Friends:



We had a terrific weekend of hands on, grass roots enthusiasm, topped off by a great story in the Ahwatukee Foothill News this morning! It starts off: "I don't know about anyone else, but I am pretty sick of hearing the word 'lobbyist'." But my opponent thinks by calling me a lobbyist enough, he can hide from his past and win this election. He doesn't seem to understand that voters want to talk about the issues, which is what I have been doing all over Phoenix.


Our message of reforming City Hall is gaining traction all over Phoenix, but with 51 days left, we really need to pour it on. Reform never comes easy, and my opponent and his entrenched, status quo, special interests are pushing back hard. Please help us today. Your donation of $430, $275, $150, or even $37 will go a long way in this campaign.


The campaign filing deadline is tonight , please donate today, right now, while you're reading this email, so we'll be able to make the big push we need to reform City Hall.








P.S. We will be announcing several policy initiatives this week. I need your help and your contribution of $200, $100, $50, or $25 today so we can get Phoenix working again.





Paid for by Wes Gullett for Phoenix

No comments: