Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Thank You From Councilman Jim Waring!


The results from last Tuesday's election are in, and I am proud to announce that our message of fiscal responsibility and transparency resonated with the residents of District 2. Today I will be sworn in as Councilman for District 2 and I plan to hit the ground running. I've already spoken with Councilman Gates and Councilman Diccico and look forward to working closely with them and the rest of the City Council to get the City of Phoenix back on the path towards fiscal responsibility.



Transforming the City of Phoenix into the most innovative and business friendly city in the country will be my top priority. I'll focus my efforts on reducing the government burden on businesses and streamlining services for our residents while increasing government efficiency and reducing costs.

As I went door-to-door during the last six months, I spoke with thousands of District 2 residents; I will strive to maintain and strengthen those open lines of communication. Thank you for your vote, your support, and your confidence in me, and I promise you your vote will send a message to City Hall.




Thanks so much,


Jim Waring




To Donate Click Here




Paid for by Friends of Waring

No comments: