Every single person who contacted us told us the same things:
- JENNIFER WRIGHT IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE; SHE IS A LIBERTARIAN!
- JENNIFER WRIGHT IS PRO-CHOICE!
- JENNIFER WRIGHT IS PRO-GAY MARRIAGE!
- JENNIFER WRIGHT IS PRO-STEM CELL RESEARCH!
and the worst thing of all....
- JENNIFER WRIGHT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD!
We were shocked that so many of the people she worked with in 2010 would say these things. The fact is, according to the Hayworth staffers, this is ALL TRUE!
Jennifer Wright was hired by the Hayworth Campaign because she had worked for Jason Rose's wife's law firm, The Rose Law Group. Those who were involved told us that she admitted that 'she had never worked for a campaign before'.
Wright created havoc in the office; she didn't get along with others. She brought in her Aunt to work in the office. This created problems with the rest of the staff.
Jennifer Wright was paid over $ 23,000.00 according to F.E.C. Reports.
Wright often berated other campaign officials, often in the open for others to hear. Many are saying that Wright was the major reason for Mr. Hayworth's loss.
Are these the actions of a Conservative? You bet they aren't. You don't alienate the entire staff of a candidate running for the U.S. Senate.
Even more serious, Jennifer Wright is THE LEADER of the 'Recall Gov. Jan Brewer' campaign on Facebook!
Recall Governor Jan Brewer
Jennifer Wright - April 29 at 3:58pm Recall Governor Jan Brewer Also the STO bills: HB2577 (STOs, credits, administration) Rep. Justin Olsen...
Recall Governor Jan Brewer
Jennifer Wright April 29 at 3:21pm Report
I intend this to primarily be a social media campaign to hold her accountable to Tea Party groups. After looking into the requirements, I highly doubt a recall is feasible, BUT, if the FB page garners enough attention, it WILL make nationwide news. The "Poster Child" governor of the Tea Party facing possible recall efforts for turning her back on Tea Party principles would send shock waves and may alter behavior of elected officials nationwide.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help in anyway you can. We have to draw the line in the sand somewhere. She isn't just vetoing "fringe" bills - she is vetoing sound fiscal policies!
Jennifer Wright April 29 at 3:54pm Report
- Senate Bill 1088: Would have directed Brewer to enter into an Interstate Health Care Freedom Compact with other states. Brewer in her veto letter said she believes such a compact would violate constitutional separation of powers.
- SB 1322: Would have required Phoenix and Tucson to competitively bid city services that cost more than $500,000. Brewer in her veto letter said the bill was "riddled with shortcomings" and micromanages decisions best made at the local level.
- SB 1593: Would have allowed out-of-state companies to write health-insurance policies in Arizona and waived Arizona's 32 insurance mandates, which require insurers to cover a host of treatments and services. Brewer said in her veto letter that part of her opposition was because the mandate change was added at the end of the session without full public hearings and was "not subject to the typical public input that such major policy decisions should receive."
- House Bill 2707: Would have imposed a ceiling on state spending that was determined by the level of spending in the previous year, adjusted for inflation and population growth. In her veto letter, Brewer said she supports creating a spending limit but that this mechanism was too restrictive.
Brewer signs 14 Arizona bills into law, vetoes 4
Brewer signs 14 Arizona bills into law, vetoes 4, Arizona has a new state firearm, can start raising private money to build a fence along the Arizona-Mexico border, will offer tax exemptions on aircraft sold to foreign governments, will give Pinal County $1 million for border enforcement and can est
Jennifer Wright April 29 at 3:55pm Report
These are AFP and GWI sponsored bills.
Jennifer Wright April 29 at 3:58pm Report
Also the STO bills:
HB2577 (STOs, credits, administration) Rep. Justin Olsen
and another... can't find.
Who is behind this 'FAKE CONSERVATIVE'? None other that MCRC Chairman ROB HANEY that's who!
Just ask Senator J.D. Hayworth & Congressman Sam Crump (R - CA Carpetbagger) how much Haney's endorsement really means?
The Tea Party 'FELL' for this crap earlier in 2011! Don't be fooled again Conservatives!
Even Tea Party Members are confused:
GOP Tea Party Front Groups: Poser Jennifer Wright
Jennifer Wright has ZERO experience in politics and any thing political. She wants to be the Mayor of the 6th Largest City in America? All her candidacy does is elect Democrat Greg Stanton. We don't need another Phil Gordon as Mayor. Do YOUR research and Vet this candidate before its too late!