[Morrissey] The challenge here is that we talk to one another and we talk to one another at our meetings and we can talk on the phone, but we're talking to one another- we don't need to be blasting out this negativity on the blogs.
And those of us in this room have to ask ourselves a question- is it more important that we take down a fellow Republican, or is it more important that we take down Barack Obama?
(I thought you would feel that way)
[Audience] Tell McCain that.
[Morrissey] (Nervous laughter) I'm the Chairman of [unintelligible] the party young man... I think he's heard that.
[Audience] Apparently not.
- Tom Morrissey has been married 5 times.
- At least one of his ex-wives has made some very serious allegations about how Tom treated her.
- Mark Spinks has a criminal record for indecent exposure.
- Mark Spinks is paid by the Arizona Republican Party.
- Brett Mecum has had several run-ins with the law, and now there are allegations that he was in the business of selling endorsements.
- Brett Mecum is paid by the Arizona Republican Party.
I know I can speak for all of us here at PM when I say that we will NEVER stop fighting the corruption within the Arizona Republican Party. Corruption is corruption, and if we want to clean up this country we need to start in our own backyard.