Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update: From the Mailbag



I heard back from Fake Zachary Taylor.


From: Zachary Taylor [whigzachtaylor@gmail.com]
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: You can do better
To: True Conservative [theonlytrueconservative@gmail.com]


You are such a smug fuck.


Well, OK then. (I'm assuming he meant Fuck as a noun, not a verb. I can assure you that Fake Zachary Taylor and I have never had a sexual encounter.)


From: True Conservative [mailto:theonlytrueconservative@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:08 AM
To: Zachary Taylor [whigzachtaylor@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: You can do better


Guilty, as charged. Thanks for being a loyal reader.


I'm sure his namesake would be proud.


As a reminder, you can send your very own hate mail to http://theonlytrueconservative@gmail.com./

No comments: