Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR READERS!


We want to wish all of our readers and your families a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!  We are thankful for so many things.  Thank You all for making PM what it is.  Have a great Turkey Day!



  CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!

In 1621, the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies. For more than two centuries, days of thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn't until 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, that President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November.


Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving from some of our elected officials:
 
Happy Thanksgiving



by Governor Jan Brewer on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 9:05am



I just wanted to take a moment to wish each of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Especially in these tough times, it’s good to take a moment to recognize the blessings in our lives. I am very grateful to my family for putting up with my long absences and to all my supporters who have stuck with me in these very tough times.


For those of you with family away from home serving in our military, I thank all of you for your sacrifices to keep our freedoms safe.


This time of year reminds me of several years ago when our family home caught fire when we left some candles burning as we went to church. It made for a tough Christmas that year and for many months to come, however by sticking together and supporting one another we were able to recover from the damage and prosper.


Please remember to be careful with your Christmas lights and any other holiday decorations. Remember to keep your tree watered and to keep a watchful eye on lit candles. Please be safe.


Thank you for the opportunity to serve and for your continued thoughts and prayers to guide my administration.




Happy Thanksgiving and May God bless you, your home, all of Arizona and our Nation.

Congressman Jeff Flake

Thanksgiving is a time for all of us to enjoy the company of loved ones and give thanks for all the blessings in our life. As we go about our busy lives, it is easy to forget the many reasons we should be grateful.



This Thanksgiving, as I count my own blessings, please know that I am thankful for the support you’ve given me throughout the years. Please accept my most sincere wish to you and your family for a blessed and safe Thanksgiving holiday.






Sincerely,


Jeff Flake

No comments: