Friday, September 24, 2010

TOM HORNE'S SUPPORT OF S.B. 1070 NETS ANOTHER SHERIFF ENDORSEMENT


September 24, 2010





HORNE'S SUPPORT OF S.B. 1070 NETS ANOTHER SHERIFF ENDORSEMENT



PHOENIX – Mohave County Sheriff Tom Sheahan has joined the growing ranks of law enforcement professionals endorsing Republican Attorney General nominee Tom Horne.






"I look forward to working with Tom Horne as our next Attorney General," said Sheriff Sheahan. "Tom Horne supports S.B. 1070, and his opponent does not. Arizona needs an Attorney General who will work hard to defend S.B. 1070, protect the border, and who will also help sheriffs and local law enforcement tackle drug crime, especially the growing statewide problem of methamphetamine traffic. I'm proud to support Tom Horne for Attorney General."

Horne stated, "I am deeply honored to have Sheriff Tom Sheahan's support. He recognizes that I have pledged to strongly support Arizona citizens in the effort to make our border with Mexico secure and I will defend Arizona's interest in court against the wreck-less Obama assault on S.B. 1070 - an assault my liberal opponent Felecia Rotellini heartily endorses against the best interests of this state. I am also committed to bringing resources to bear in the ongoing fight against illegal drugs. Sheriff Sheahan and other local law enforcement professionals need the support of the Attorney General's office in this effort and I am committed to doing all that I kind to assist them."



###


Paid for by Horne for AG

No comments: