Tuesday, August 03, 2010

TOM HORNE HAS ALL THE MOMENTUM IN THE ATTORNEY GENERAL RACE!

In the race for Attorney General (to replace Terry Goddard), TOM HORNE has got all the momentum on his side as we get closer to the August 24th Primary election!



The 'chatter' on the Internet: Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, et all has been postive for the Horne campaign. He is getting kudos from many who I thought would never support his candidacy.



Two excellent articles lately in the Blogosphere have appeared to support Horne.



The first, Unfit to Serve By Greg Patterson - Espresso Pundit

is truth filled synopsis on the AG race. Patterson, a former State Legislator & Attorney writes:




"I'm voting for Tom Horne in the primary and if Horne doesn't beat Thomas, I'll be voting for Lujan or Rotellini in the General.


I find myself in a unique position. There are plenty of people who I find charming and qualified who are not with me on the issues--I don't vote for them. And there are plenty of people who are with me on the issues who are complete jerks--I usually hold my nose and vote for them.


But this is the only time that I have found a nice guy who is bright, isn't overtly corrupt, understands the issues and is generally with me
but whose judgment is so bad that I would vote for any other candidate.


It's taken me a long time to come to that conclusion and I've been trying to figure out the best way to express my concerns without simply reciting the catastrophic failures of Thomas as County Attorney."



Patterson finishes with, "If the candidate puts up a sign for himself and pays for it himself, it would be redundant for him to have to also add a disclosure. However, if Thomas' people are trying to use the same exemption to anonymously hit other candidates then they are
engaging in the same tactics that I decried in my post.



So point proven...unfit to serve."





Boy is Greg "right on" with that opinion! The Thomas camp has been putting out negative articles on Horne back when Thomas was still County Attorney. Remember 'Cinncinnatus'?



The second article published was Just in case you missed it….. By Molly Pitcher of the Sonoran Alliance. Pitcher says:




"The sentiments expressed are echoed by long-time
conservatives across the state. These people understand Tom Horne is not a closet Democrat. He is very much like many others of his generation who grew up in homes and areas where the Democratic party was very different than what it is now. They also understand the reality of just who is Andrew Thomas.



Tom Horne served for years as a Republican, has fought the fight against Ethnic Studies and Bilingual Education, took the state to the highest court in the land when Napolitano & Goddard refused to combat the huge costs of illegal immigration in our schools.


Horne is a highly ethical, professional and accomplished attorney with the skills, experience, and the ability to serve this state well."




Here are some of the responses to this:


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!


I've known Tom & Marty Horne for many years. They are as nice a couple as you ever could meet. Tom Horne has done a great job as our Superintendent of Public Schools & will make a fantastic Attorney General!

No comments: