Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAVID FITZGERALD GAVE MONEY TO HILLARY CLINTON IN 2005!


During the recent LD-6 Republican Meeting held last Monday evening, a question was asked to all the candidates. 'Have You Ever Given Money to a Democrat?'

David E. Fitzgerald III, candidate for LD-6 House, LIED to the audience!!!

Back in 2005, Fitzgerald gave $250.00 to HILLARY CLINTON! This guy calls himself a Conservative?

Here is the proof that Fitzgerald gave Clinton a donation:
David Fitzgerald III 2005 Donation to Hillary Clinton


SOURCE: 2005 FEC FILING REPORTS

We received this letter from one of our readers who attended the meeting:

"A Spoken Lie at the Meeting"

Mister Chairman, Members of the Executive Committee of LD-6 and fellow Republicans,

I have a monumental problem. At Monday evening’s LD-6 meeting I was the witness of a Lie and I did not speak up as I should have. It is tearing me apart. I feel I am an unwitting participant in misleading advertising and my moral compass commands me to set the record straight.

During the meeting, one of our attending members raised the typical candidate question “have you ever given money to a democrat candidate?”

All five candidates Seel, Fitzgerald, Kaiser, Reeve and Kowalski responded with a resounding “No”. One of them was lying, and he did lie to over one hundred Republicans, members and guests of LD-6 who were present in the hall.


I had the proof of his lie in my briefcase, but I did nothing, I did not raise my arm, I remained silent in awe and shock. That has continuously bothered me for the past two days.

David Fitzgerald III, Candidate for Representative for the AZ House in LD-6 had made a cash donation in amount $250.00 to the Campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton “Friends of Hillary; 1717 K Street NW Suite 309A; Washington DC 20026” as documented in the Federal Election Commission’s (FEC Form 3) report; Page 584/2322; Document Number 25020440001


David Fitzgerald III was at that time residing at 2530 W. Misty Willow Lane in Glendale, a home he and his wife Yukari owned.

Horst Kraus, Secretary LD-6

Document included with e-mail: Fitzgerald Dropped the Ball

Speaking of houses owned by Mr. Fitzgerald, seems he has had some 'Foreclosure' problems:

TRUSTEE DEED FOR GLENDALE, AZ HOUSE

TRUSTEE DEED FOR CAVE CREEK, AZ HOUSE

David Fitzgerald also seems to be a 'frequent' visitor to Arizona Court rooms:

David Fitzgerald Court Cases

This guy is a total FRAUD & the voters of LD-6 need to know just what a slimeball he is.

Fitzgerald is running as a 'team' with Lori "DUI" Klein & Carl "Bankrupt" Seel. More to come on the 'Trifecta of Idiots' in the next few days!

No comments: