Friday, July 23, 2010

David Duke Endorses JD Hayworth for U.S Senator


Looks like JD Hayworth FINALLY got an endorsement!

7/23/2010
I would hold my nose and vote for Hayworth simply because he is on record as pledging to stop the illegal immigration.

So here is my ENDORSEMENT of J.D Hayworth for U.S. Senator.

I say this to Hayworth, “You want to criticize Babeu for going on a pro-White show. Well here is an Political endorsement from David Duke! Do you want to criticize yourself for being endorsed by me?”

I condemn Hayworth’s vicious attack on Sheriff Babeu, and I just as readily condemn Babeu’s craven subservience to the media.

What was Babeu’s crime, to appear on a radio program with a “pro-White” host, James Edwards?

To defend the interests and heritage of the European American is supposedly racism.

Horror of horrors!

Nothing more exposes the hypocrisy in American politics and the American media than this attack.

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!

No comments: