Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Scottsdale woman respects Bill Konopnicki - Eastern Arizona Courier


Published on Sunday, June 6, 2010 9:29 AM MST


Dear Editor:


I wanted to take a moment to share with you and your readers how important and remarkable Bill Konopnicki is to me as a voter and Arizona citizen. First of all, I do not live in his area, but that has never stopped Bill from being an Arizona representative who actually cares about the citizens and making a key difference.


He is the only representative who takes the time to call back, send an e-mail and follows through on his promises. I actually respect him as much as I respect and honor Senator John McCain. I heard that people are spreading negative words about Mr. Konopnicki, and that boils me to no end since I believe he makes a difference in our state of Arizona. I must add that if I lived in his district, I would vote
for him and his honorable traits as one of our Arizona representatives.

Sincerely,


Sue King


Scottsdale



No comments: