Monday, June 21, 2010

NEW Jim Waring TV Ad To Fight against Illegal Immigration


=
CLICK HERE TO SEE JIM WARING'S NEW TV COMMERCIAL!


America’s border security and immigration issues are in the headlines daily. Last week, I went 'On the Record’ with Greta Van Susteren to discuss Washington’s failure to secure the state’s southern border.
As an Arizona State Senator I fought to pass legislation to secure Arizona's border only to have then-Governor, now-Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, veto that legislation.

In the State Senate I worked with law enforcement to provide for a safer Arizona, and I will fight against anyone who would undermine America’s national security. Help me voice real solutions on border issues and “Vote Jim Waring” on your early ballot or at the polls August 24th.

The southern borders MUST be secured. The federal government has failed Arizona, but with renewed leadership in Washington, this state can achieve border security that means something. I will not support Amnesty.


You and I know that America Must Secure Its Borders. As Arizonans, we are keenly aware of the contributions immigrants have made to our state and country, yet porous borders are not what Americans want nor are they justified. Our Constitution states that the United States shall protect Every State against invasion, and we must demand it. I voted for SB 1070 because it will work, and we have to take action, NOW.

Please ‘Vote Jim Waring’ in the primary election August 24th. Help me voice real, positive solutions on border issues that will strengthen our great state of Arizona.

Thanks so much,
Jim Waring





No comments: