Monday, June 14, 2010

Jim Waring will fight for family values

JIM WARING WILL FIGHT FOR FAMILY VALUES
=
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!


Today I am excited to announce that my new television commercial is on the air. During these difficult economic times, many of us have a renewed appreciation of family and faith.



In Congress I will advocate for measures that strengthen and encourage the institution of marriage, through the elimination of marriage tax penalties, and I’ll support actions to reduce the divorce rate. I am dedicated to the protection of human life.



In Congress I will promote public policy to protect unborn children and their mothers. Government does not know what is best for our children.



In Congress I will fight for the rights of parents to guide their children’s lives and to be responsible for every aspect of their care, including all decisions about health and education.



I will vote to ensure that parents have the right to decide the education they deem best for their children, whether that choice is public, private, charter, online or home schools.


Thank you,
Jim Waring


No comments: