Friday, May 14, 2010

TIM BRIDGEWATER - It's time to cut government spending and return to constitutional limits


"It's time to cut government spending, balance budgets, and return to limited, Constitutional government."


My fellow Utahns:


My name is Tim Bridgewater and I am running for the US Senate. I am running to represent Utah-NOT the Washington establishment. It’s time for some REAL solutions to the very real problems crippling our country.


Out-of-control spending and spiraling debt is the number one problem we face. We need people in Washington who understand that we must get our financial house in order - and who know how to do it.

I am a small businessman who started off in a trailer park, being raised by a single mom. I was the first person in my family to go to college. I was the first person in my family to try starting a business. Because life was not handed to me on a silver platter, I learned the value of work from an early age. I know how to make payroll, how to
budget and how to live on less than I earn. I have no consumer debt. I will take those skills and that real-world experience to Washington with me.



In America today, we need a return to the core principles of limited, Constitutional government, serious fiscal discipline, personal responsibility and a strong work ethic. More than talking points, we need people in Washington who know how to get things done. Who better than a businessman to show the DC elitist insiders how to knuckle down and get to work?

Utah deserves a Senator who represents the state – not DC interests.

I want to hear from you. Please attend our Sno-Cones in the Park event this coming Saturday from 4-7 pm. Come listen to live music, enjoying the Veteran’s Memorial and volunteer-built "Wild West Jordan Playground", talk to me, pick up t-shirts, take home signs and sign-up for additional volunteer opportunities. We will be gathering on the west side of the Wild West Jordan Playground located in the Veteran's Memorial Park, 1985 West 7800 South, West Jordan. Together, we can make a difference!

We welcome your questions and will continue working to earn your support. For more information, please check out our website at
http://www.timbridgewater.com/ or send an email to info@TimBridgewater.com.

Sincerely,



Tim Bridgewater

Candidate for U.S. Senate


No comments: