Saturday, March 27, 2010

SEN. JOHN McCAIN & SARAH PALIN IN MESA TODAY!

A standing room only crowd of over 2,500 supporters (and hundreds watching the LIVE Internet Feed) met Senator John McCain & Governor Sarah Palin this morning at Dobson High School in Mesa, AZ!

Cindy McCain Introduced Governor Sarah Palin!
Governor Sarah Palin: "John McCain is a True American Hero! It's an honor to stand beside him & I ask you to send him back to the Senate!"


Senator John McCain: "We will Repeal & Replace this Obama Care Bill! The American people will be heard!" "It is NOT constitutional to force Americans to buy ANY product!"


Congressman John Shadegg: "Let's send Ann Kirkpatrick, Harry Mitchell, & Gabby Giffords back to Arizona in November!"



Congressman Jeff Flake: "With Senator John McCain's help, 2 weeks ago, the US House Republicans stopped Earmarks for the rest of 2010!"

We will post video once its' available!

2 comments:

The Klute said...

I make up my mind in this race. It'd be funnier if McCain lost this race, especially because then I can say Palin cost McCain an election twice...

...but J.D. winning would be genuinely bad for Arizona, so...

I don't know if my schadenfreude for you would be worth JD in the Senate.

Decisions, decisions!

Tony GOPrano said...

Fortunately Mr. Klute you won't be voting in the GOP Primary. Please, Please I beg you, root for JD Horseworth! Make my Day!

BTW, have you seen the internal polls? I have...LMFAO!