Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arizona Republic: Brewer's speech "frank and passionate"





Dear Friends,

Just in case you missed it, the Arizona Republic has taken notice of my recent speech to East Valley business and community leaders.

They called my speech a “captivating, emotion-filled story about her parents to drive home the point that Arizona's future rests on making a series of hard choices.”

You can
click here to read the story.

You can also
click here to read a recap of the personal story from my speech.Challenges arise to show us what we’re made of as women and men.

They’re tests of our character – tests of our values. My father died when I was 10. My mother raised two children, opened up a business of her own and never quit. I would be honored to have your support and your vote.




Sincerely,

Jan Brewer

Governor



No comments: